In need of funding but not sure of your options? The Business Funding Show '19 is happening on 21st February at East Wintergarden, Canary Wharf.
Back for its fourth year, the only funding exhibition in the UK and EU brings investors, crowd-funders, grant, loan and other finance providers together under one roof, giving you the best possible opportunity to research and plan how to get the money you need to grow your business fast.
You'll find Transmit Startups there, making sure start up and early stage businesses know how to access the Government-backed start up loan scheme.
At the event, you can:
- Meet top UK funders
- Get face-time with over 20 top VCs
- Attend talks from experts and successful entrepreneurs
- Pitch your business for funding from the main stage
- Exhibit alongside industry leaders
- Get noticed by attending angels and institutional investors
- Participate in the exclusive healthtech, blockchain, cryptocurrency, and fintech sections.
Funders & growth-supporters you'll meet include: Newable, British Business Bank, UK Business Angels Association, Innovate UK, A City Law Firm, Seedrs, Intellectual Property Office, European Business Angels Network, Funding London, Calculus Capital, ScaleUp Group, Nesta and many many more.
With our special startup support discount, you can get up to 20% off on selected tickets using the promo code: StartUP
Some of the confirmed speakers include:
2018 Event Video
For privacy reasons Vimeo needs your permission to be loaded.I Accept
The Business Funding Show '18 from Business Funding Show on Vimeo.